ARALOC Security FAQ
- What methodologies does Modevity use to ensure the security of its mobile applications?
- Has a security assessment been performed on the ARALOC Management Console and Database?
- What type of encryption does ARALOC use?
- How does ARALOC store and manage content cryptographic keys?
- Are encryption keys stored on the end user’s PC or device?
- Where are the content usage rights stored?
- Where are the user credentials stored?
- Does the ARALOC System support token authentication systems such as RSA SecurID?